A global technology consultancy is looking for a Head of Digital Content to lead their digital transformation.
The core of your role will be leading a large team, continuing to find good talent and own a wide array of disciplines.
- Overall accountability for the quality of content produced and distributed through corporate channels. This includes global marketing campaigns, thought leadership, social media, and other formats.
- Editorial QA and maintenance of content published to company blogs, white papers, and other written formats
- Drive team investment strategy and governance their internal digital agency to leverage the best possible creators for content production.
- Prioritizing Client Case Studies and Success Stories through operation of a specialised team dedicated to producing them.
- Administration of social media channels and their continued operation from data collection, paid distribution, and governance of our country network of local channels.
- Investment strategy for social media tools and staffing them correctly.
- Overall ownership of Group corporate websites and the various tools connected with them including but not limited to: hosting providers, CMS technology, CRM/Marketing automation, Web analytics, video editing/hosting/distribution, and management of dev team in global and local markets.
- First point of contact for broader company network of stakeholders across major functions - for example HR/Recruitment, IT, Finance, and other marketing teams in local countries.
- Overall vision and communication of the ecosystem roadmap to continue the multi-year change-management transformation of what Digital means to Capgemini's Marketing & Communication efforts.
- Diverse and progressive experience in digital disciplines - ranging from content production, editorial/creative oversight, product management, social media strategy, paid media, partnerships, and market analysis.
- Executive-level communications and management of senior stakeholders.
- Navigation of complex multi-national work environments.
- Forward planning of ecosystem strategy in combination with proper financial scoping of costs and teams.
- Creative oversight of global marketing campaigns and other daily assets published to Group channels.
- Coaching and development of talent across a wide variety of team members.
- Understanding of new skills needed in a rapidly changing landscape, and ability to recruit and hire the best in Digital talent.
- Extreme rigor and reliability in execution and project management.
- At ease to navigate in a truly diverse and multi-cultural work environment.
The role will be closing next week, so I will ask that you contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org