Job Title: Head of Digital - Architecture and Property PR
Salary: Up to £70,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Architecture & Property PR Agency
This architecture & property PR and Design agency are the one of London's leading specialist built environment communications firms with an excellent reputation and level of pedigree having been founded over 20 years ago. The agency works with a broad roster of clients across architects, property developers, social enterprises and interior design companies.
This agency are broadening and expanding their digital offering, and are looking for someone to take the reins on this transition, who understands well the need to stay at the height of innovation and progress in the communications space. The expanding digital team will fall under this person's remit, giving them the opportunity to grow and develop a team.
About The Head of Digital Role
As the Head of Digital, you will have an exciting opportunity to take on a role of high impact within an outstanding agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Digital:
* Oversee the digital strategy and offering of the agency with a key focus on building the proposition and the digital team
* Bring your experience across a range of channels including Content, SEO, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing and Advertising
* Deliver both on project-based work and integrate digital with the agency's retained clients, utilising your knowledge and experience to sell digital into existing clients
* Take a lead role on building, mentoring and upskilling the digital team and junior members of the wider agency
* Manage budgets, set objectives and KPIs with the clients, and manage delivery on campaigns.
About The Successful Head of Digital
If you have experience in the property/built environment/architecture sector, or a demonstrable interest in moving into that sector, this could be the perfect next step in your career within an award-wining, specialist agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Digital:
* Extensive experience in digital communication strategies ideally from an agency or editorial background
* Good working knowledge of the architecture, design and property sectors
* Team management experience is desired
* Excellent client relationship building skills, with a proven track record of selling digital into client, growing accounts and bringing on board new business.
The Head of Digital will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £70K depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Head of Digital role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.