I'm looking for a Head of Digital for an exciting loyalty insurance brand.
In your role, you will be audience focused and responsible for planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy and the implementation of new customer acquisition across all digital channels for the B2C products.
The role requires an team management and a commercial acumen.
- Plan, lead and develop multi-channel customer acquisition strategies to optimise budget across all acquisition activity demonstrating innovation .
- Producing reports of customer acquisition performance against targets and budget by channel with recommendations on future activity and opportunities.
- Developing and delivering the relevant channel marketing strategies
- Managing the team to deliver high-performance, providing leadership and development for supporting members.
- Oversight on agency relationships
- Accountability for FCA and ASA compliant customer communications
- Working with the relevant Product Teams to ensure products are competitively positioned
- Optimising pricing strategy and working with internal stakeholders.
- Experience of running consumer marketing campaigns across digital marketing (transactional websites, SEO, PPC, E Mail, social media)
- Experience of significant sized marketing budgets
- Proven ability to create, inspire and leading high performing marketing teams.
- Proven leadership skills and excellent stakeholder management skills
- A self starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- A team player with the ability to lead and inspire others.