We have a fantastic Head of Digital opportunity for a start-up E-commerce Brand in Greater Manchester. The company is within the health and wellbeing industry and has launched products across the UK and US, both online and in-store. We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketer, who will take responsibility for the Digital Sphere. The successful candidate will have experience in growing businesses online and defining opportunities for growth in the UK and internationally.
You will have the opportunity to work within an exceptionally experienced team who have been in the health and wellbeing industry for years! The business is situated in the Greater Manchester region, with great offices, an opportunity to work with the US market, and benefits such as private healthcare.
If you are excited about this Head of Digital opportunity, please read on!
As the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for:
- Define, develop and implement the business Digital and Ecommerce strategy in line with business goals
- Managing the digital acquisition strategy for the business across PPC, SEO, Affiliates & Display.
- Managing / directing website structure, navigation, performance, and functionality across devices.
- In conjunction with Marketing, Creative, IT, B&M, Customer Services, and Trading colleagues, oversee the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans, website design, customer service, and web analytics.
- Responsible for site roadmap including personalisation, dynamic merchandising
- Responsible for all elements of the online customer experience including desktop, mobile, and tablets.
- Develop and manage the effective planning, execution, and QC of content across the websites and work with Trading & Marketing to align online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of web content
- Drive the development roadmap for eCommerce
- Own and drive the testing strategy and plan
- Became the ‘business expert’ for digital-related projects
- Management of web analytics and customer experience monitoring methodologies within e-commerce. In particular attribution of sales generated online versus instore.
- Communicating relevant analysis and information across eCommerce, executive leadership and the wider organisation
- Manage the production and roll-out of sites to new territories ensuring the appropriateness of offer and localization of content including translation
- Direct and manage internal and external teams as well as external agencies
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 8 years Ecommerce and Digital experience
- A track record of delivering and developing best in class web sites and sales, ideally with a multi-channel retail business.
- Understanding of wider marketing.
- Experience in a start-up business is highly advantageous
- Understanding of the health & wellbeing industry is a bonus
- Working across the US Market is a huge bonus
If you wish to be considered for the Head of Digital position, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.