Head of Digital
|Job Title:||Head of Digital|
|Salary:||£48000 - £52000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-03-09 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 15:46|
• You would be expected to line manage a team of 8 (Social Media & Content)
• Although this is an Operational role you will also be expected to be very hands on in creation and innovation
• Content Creation - Strategy, Brainstorming, videography, photography, social media and design are all key elements to this role - You don't need to be able to do all but you MUST have a strong understanding.
What We're Looking For:
• Someone who is already a Head of Digital or Digital Director within a Communications Agency/ Digital Agency/ PR Agency/ Integrated Agency.
• Creativity is key with the ability to inspire others creativity!
• Man Management is a MUST - You must be able to lead and develop an existing team
• Personality! - My client have worked really hard to achieve the culture they have and so they are not only looking at whether you are capable of the job but if you are one of the TEAM!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Media Planning - Berlin
£43.9k - 52.7k per year + various benefits
Digital Account Manager
£22k - 28k per year
Digital Marketing Executive
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Specialist - Marketing Agency
£40000 - £45000 per annum