Head of Digital- Global Media Agency
£70 to £90k (DOE) - Performance bonus, Flexi-Time, gym membership and more
About the Multi-Award Winning Marketing and Advertising Agency
This global agency at the forefront of marketing and advertising are looking for a talented Head of Digital to lead their vibrant digital marketing team. The role offers the opportunity to drive growth for their portfolio of exciting household-name brands similar to Nike, Pepsi, IBM, Nestle, Viacom and Panasonic. This fast-paced Head of Digital role offers the opportunity to develop within a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. A Head of Digital with an innovative and analytical mind, strong leadership capabilities and excellent communication skills would be perfect for their plans for continued dominance in media.
This award-winning, Top 5 Media Agency in the world, is changing marketing and advertising for unique businesses globally in over 100 markets and their modern, stylized London offices are soon to be made even more exuberant when added to by a talented and dedicated Head of Digital.
About the Head of Digital Role
As Head of Digital, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an fast, competitive and high learning environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Digital:
* Seize opportunities to increase billings and revenue across their eclectic portfolio of exciting consumer brands
* Have the chance to evolve the digital landscape across the industry when supporting digital operations from a strategic and planning capacity through to execution and analysis, with specific attention to Programmatic, Social, Display and more
* Take charge in mobilizing experts to deliver seamless and integrated digital planning
* Testing and learning new processes, technologies and tools to improve team efficiencies
About the Successful Head Of Digital
If you are currently in a senior digital role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the fin-tech marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Ideally 6 years' experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns (namely across Display, PPC, Mobile and Social)
* World-class leadership and communication skills
* Experience in having led campaigns across EMEA
The Head of Digital will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £70 to £90k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including performance bonuses, flexi-time, gym memberships and more.
For more information about the Head of Digital role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.