Work with senior leaders to develop and implement the digital strategy for huge technology transformation. Have knowledge about relevant emerging trends and lead the debate on the use of digital.
This Head of Digital position is based in London, the post holder will join the Not for Profit property and housing sector to take the reins of an established housing association seeking to improve the lives of its beneficiaries through ongoing support and guidance.
The main responsibilities for this Head of Digital position are to:
- Lead the development of a digital strategy
- Manage the organisation thought the structural and technological transformation
- Working with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital first approach to deliver business objective
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
- Lead and manage a programme of digital projects and products
- Liaise with stakeholder both internally & externally to create new opportunities for the use of digital technologies
The successful Head of Digital will have the following experience ideally in the property and housing sector:
This is a permanent role based in London, paying up to £75,000 P/A dependant on experience.