A leading West -Midlands based membership organisation is currently looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join their expanding Marketing Operations team.
Reporting directly into the CEO and COO, the Head of Digital will lead the marketing team, develop the new activity areas, and build up the capabilities of the current team and partners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all digital marketing levers to drive online and offline sales, including, but not limited to: Paid Search, Display, Social and Online partnerships. Working with the eCommerce and subscription product owners you will play a pivotal role in developing and improving engagement and retention for the company's eCommerce and subscription products.
Head of Digital Responsibilities:
- Lead existing marketing team to deliver current goals.
- Develop digital marketing strategy and roadmap in line with the companies plans for the next three years.
- Start the progress towards the companies long term goals, particularly with developing scalable paid reach program (across PPC, Display and Social).
- Design the org and team structure to support growth.
- Drive the recruitment of the right talent so that the company is best positioned to reach current goals.
Head of Digital Experience / Skills Required:
- Must have previous experience of heading up a medium-large online/digital marketing team and a proven track record of success.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- The ability work with large amounts of data and information and devise concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to redesign and manage substantial budgets in line with trading and performance
- Senior stakeholder management up to Board level
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be customer centric in approach.