Head of Design
Are you looking to help to build out an internal design capability within a global media commerce company?
This innovative international leader provides a wide variety of travel offers to almost 30 million online subscribers globally, working closely with travel providers, hotels and tourism boards. Working consistently to provide the best experience, they are now looking to hire a creative Head of Design to join their collaborative team.
As a driven Head of Design, you will have the ability to create high-quality content on a quick turnaround as well as a strategic mindset that encourages a solution-oriented approach. Being flexible, innovative and proactive, you will be motivated by the opportunity to adopt a blue-sky-thinking attitude and bring a new vision to an existing team.
- Working with a variety of managers across 11 countries, you will have the opportunity to produce forward-thinking strategy and design for the international arm of the business.
- Creating and maintaining overall design guidelines as well as monitoring competitor activity to ensure you are always ahead of the curve and delivering a strong brand presence.
- Leading and motivating the wider team to implement strong working processes and cross-functional working behaviours with other departments.
- With your 8+ years' experience within Design and Branding, you will be well versed in the creation of high-quality content.
- Using your solution-oriented approach and creative mindset, you will be experienced in taking ownership of the strategic development of the brand, as well as keeping on top of the general day to day output.
- Applying your experience in supporting training and coaching to teams, you will be confident in ensuring branded content is consistent across the business.
If you think you have what it takes to become a leading contributor in the development of this global brand, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at:
|Location||City of London, London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£Negotiable||Sector||Media & Publishing|
Head of Design