The Head of Data & Insight will lead on all data and insight related to online marketing activities (Online acquisition, marketing and CRM). Reporting directly into the CMO, this opportunity will play a fundamental role in the driving the company forward.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Data & Insight include;
- Owning and delivering the data strategy for the business
- Delivering valuable and actionable insights to the marketing team in order to deliver high growth
- Managing insight on key business areas: PPC optimisation, cross- channel attribution, performance marketing and customer segmentation
- Leading with data and tracking software integrations and maintenance: Google suite, CRM tools, etc.
- Managing the Marketing Analyst
Requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in data and insight, preferably for an ecommerce player
- Exposure to strategically leading a data or insight function.
- Proven track-record in delivering business impact via data and insight
- Proven track record working with Google suite (GA 360, SA360, Adwords, Big Query)
- Excellent excel and Google sheet skills
- Good SQL skills using a platform such as MySQL
The Head of Data & Insight will join a high-growth ecommerce retail brand based in SW London. They are currently experiencing a great run of commercial success in the UK and they have ambitions to continue this excellent performance.
Salary & Benefits
£65,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.