An energetic and self-motivated Head of Customer Experience is required in the Frankfurt office of a global communications agency to help grow their client and agency vision.
Our client specialises in premium consumers within the automatic sector. They plan, develop and create integrated campaigns across all channels. Their Frankfurt Office pride themselves on its "real world" strategic thinking.
The Head of Customer Experience will be joining an integrated strategy team, led by a member of the management, and be responsible for championing the fast paced and changing world of advertising and marketing in its broadest of interpretations. You will have at least 5 years proven skills in digital communications including using new technologies and platforms. As Head of Customer Experience you will be leading projects Globally, in North American, European and Asian regions and working with local partners to implement. Some of the other daily duties will include:
- Leading the development of three year strategic programmes and 12 month tactical plans for the agency & client
- Understanding and defining the operational requirements for delivering these plans (commercially & technically)
- Championing relevant new technologies, the principles and application of customer journey planning and user experience
- Collaborating with CRM and Data specialist to maximise the insights and marketing potential from social and digital channels
- Support clients with more technical web / mobile development partner selection and management
- Facilitating client planning workshops, planning programmes and creative workshops
As Head of Customer Experience you will need to have boundless energy for getting closer to our client's target consumers, understanding them and finding exciting ways to engage with them. You will understand how consumers move across channels, and how to map these with a vision for developing seamless customer experiences, by understanding how web and mobile channels integrate into a physical world. Other skills include:
- An interest in cars and car advertising and ideally, automotive experience e.g. car configurators and / or connected car programmes
- A passion for delivering innovative digital campaigns, personalising and segmenting the audience's journey across different channels and content offers
- Developing customer journey maps
- Demonstrable technical knowledge, e.g. website development
- Experience across all significant social platforms - owned and paid
- Proven experience of delivering multi-channel strategies, whilst measuring the impact of your strategies against defined KPIs
- Experience in working with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Experience Manager platforms, SAP CRM systems and relevant ecommerce
- A desire to build and grow digital capabilities (in the broadest sense) in a dynamic agency environment
- German speaking would be a bonus but not essential and you must be based in Frankfurt or willing to move there.
This is a critical role for our client, which affords to you the opportunity to not only contribute to the client business but, also, to the development and evolution of an exciting agency; its proposition and creative offering.
Salary: up to €85K + benefits
If you think you are suitable for this role then please click apply and send us your CV and let us know why you feel you are suitable for the role. Ali is happy to have a confidential chat with you if you would prefer - / mob. 07984 171873
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter