An amazing opportunity for an Interim Head of CRM to join a rapidly growing global payments business.
Having just launched the new Brand, this business is soon to launch some market changing products, and have just fully integrated Salesforce with Eloqua. This means you'll have a relatively blank canvas to come in and implement some exciting new tactics to help grow the business further. You'll be looking after a very capable team of two, with the opportunity to grow in the coming years with a more directly attributable marketing spend to ROI, through our new tech. You'll own the CRM function through the funnel and have amazing tech and partners to support and enhance your endeavours. This is a role you can make your own, and build out the CRM function even more within the EMEA business.
Primary Job Responsibilities As a key leader in the EMEA Marketing Team, with a direct reporting line into the Head of UK & EMEA Marketing, you will
- Define, lead and implement CRM Marketing Transformation towards full customer and prospect centricity in order to further the delivery of strong customer growth across all four business pillars of the business: Corporate (B2B), eCommerce, Private (B2C) and Partnerships (white label & affiliate)
- You will use your knowledge and experience to implement and integrate new marketing technology platforms, redefine processes and ways of working to ensure that you empower the marketing team to deliver more efficiently and effectively on their KPI's
- These new technologies include Marketing Automation (Eloqua), CRM (Salesforce), Feedback software (Feefo and Trustpilot), Referral software (Ambassador) and proprietary Back Office systems amongst others.
- Your role will encompass all aspects of the CRM funnel, including but not limited to: lead generation, lead nurture, activation, retention, x-sell/upsell, reactivation, feedback and reviews, referral and loyalty.
- Deep leadership and operational experience of the marketing function & proven successful experience in running marketing operations in digital, mobile and global environments
- Expertise in CRM, customer data strategy, data management, content management, direct marketing, analytics, lead scoring, decision tree modelling, workflow management, email operations and technical infrastructure; structuring transformation and rationalisation of multi-country marketing organisations, system integration and architecture, with a focus on workflow effectiveness and quality; implementing re-engagement and retention strategies; lead nurture, conversion
- Leadership experience with proven ability to influence senior management
Skills & Abilities
- Data, data integration, data and system integration strategy, Email Service Provider, CRM, omni-channel marketing, online commerce and content marketing skills
- A proven track record of delivering results via multi-touch customer lifecycle
- Proficient in project and budget management, and analytics
- Process and data driven with a strong commercial sense and vision
- Confident in creating full business proposals/cases for technology investment
- Excellent at directing and motivating external vendors