Head of CRM
£65,000 - £85,000 with great benefits
Manchester (with flexible working)
This is brand new role for this award-winning e-commerce business based in Manchester which thrived during lockdown! Because of their growth plans, they are now wanting to add a Head of CRM into their marketing team to focus on acquisition, activation and retention through direct communications. The purpose of the role is to lead the customer lifecycle through establishing a best in class CRM capability, through building, optimising, and managing a CRM programme to meet commercial and customer objectives, and through supporting the learning and development of CRM tools and techniques for the wider marketing team and business.
- Manage the current technology and tools for CRM for the business, gathering requirements to optimise the current partnership or consider alternatives through a formal RFP, selection and implementation project
- Develop and implement automated programmes aligned to key commercial and customer objectives (e.g. acquisition, activation, cross / up sell and retention)
- Optimise and develop automated and trigger programmes, adopting a robust test and learn framework to drive improvements in customer outcomes and ROI
- Develop capability to move from an email & SMS focused approach to multi-channel strategy, through test and learn
- Measurement and reporting of all activity and recommendations on future development
- Maintain and deliver email templates using HTML and CSS
- Build and maintain templates for new channels as relevant
- Work closely with wider commercial team to develop consistent design, messaging and optimum customer journeys through all touch points
- Build knowledge and up-skill team to deliver campaigns
- Ensure all CRM activity is compliant and managed in accordance with internal policies, with emphasis on understanding and applying GDPR requirements
- Management of a team
- Make informed decisions and effectively and credibly debate and challenge management recommendations within your role
- Maintain the first line of defence by reviewing/supporting the risks and controls assigned to the department.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Hands on experience working with marketing automation platforms; e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM/Silverpop/Acoustic, Smartfocus, Pardot, Marketo
- Strong knowledge of core marketing automation technologies, including writing for emails, HTML, CSS and database infrastructures.
- Experience in design/planning and delivery of marketing email programmes, both automated and ad-hoc campaigns, and preferably multi-channel (SMS and social) including dynamic content
- Experience in applying robust test and learn methodology to optimise performance
- Experience applying rating and review technology and integrating with email, PPC and other transferable locations
- Experience with Microsoft office, Excel, Adobe Dreamweaver, Indesign and Photoshop
- Experience in implementing new CRM solutions and RFP processes
- Understanding of web personalisation and CRO
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.