Head of CRM – FMCG Ecommerce – Manchester City Centre – Up to £80,000
Our client is on the hunt for a new Head of CRM who will drive growth within the business through the development of the brand’s CRM strategy. Based in a fantastic Manchester location, you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in digital.
Our client needs a talented Head of CRM, familiar with customer segments and their differing needs who can increase customer engagement and therefore optimise customer lifetime value globally.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing individual, experienced in an FMCG environment where high quality work must be produced in a high-pressure atmosphere. Furthermore, they will be a real people person, great at developing strong working relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Head of CRM:
- Develop and implement the brand’s global CRM strategy.
- Produce targeted CRM campaigns, collaborating with BI to ensure the correct segments are being targeted optimally.
- Monitoring previous CRM activity to educate further campaigns and develop strategy.
- Ensure CRM is effectively helping to hit targets for the overall business.
- Responsible for the running and development of loyalty programmes for the business.
Key Skills and Attributes of Head of CRM:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or similar.
- Over 4 years’ experience in CRM roles.
- Comfortable using enterprise level CRM tools.
- A confident leader, comfortable managing and mentoring a team.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A strong communicator and presenter.