HEAD OF CREATIVE / JUNIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR
KEYWORDS: (Print, Digital, Brand Strategy, Activation, Sponsorship, Digital Brand Strategy, Live Experiences, Ideas Generation, Luxury Brands)
SALARY: £50k - £80k
An experienced Senior Creative is required by a small, independent and award-winning agency based in London.
With clients that include blue chip B2B and B2C global brands, they are a brand marketing agency that pride themselves on being at the forefront of integrated brand communications.
They are specialists in Brand Strategy (2D, 3D & Digital), Brand Activation, Sponsorship and Live Brand Experiences for a variety of clients in the premium, luxury lifestyle sector as well as the sporting industry.
A Senior Creative, Head of Creative or aspiring Junior Creative Director with a proven ability in understanding brands and developing ideas for integrated campaigns, across a broad range of the clients & sectors. In addition, you will provide creative guidance and art direction to junior designers.
This role calls for someone prepared to be hands on with the creation, production and delivery of their creative ideas.
Ideal candidates for this role will have experience with Luxury lifestyle brands.
The right candidate would love working in a smaller team with the freedom and autonomy to build a strong creative offering. Brimming with ideas, you should be forward thinking about building a strong creative team. This role is perfect for creatives who relish working in a role which is extremely varied and doesn't really fit into the traditional marketing services category.
- This role requires someone who is full of creative ideas
- Formulate exceptional campaign ideas which are big, bold and beautiful yet simple enough to reach across multiple channels & territories.
- The ideal candidate must be able to show that they have generated unique and successful integrated campaign ideas, which excite people across digital & all other media channels.
- Planning & Strategy.
- Creative Delivery.
- Build and manage a team of creatives and appropriate 3rd party suppliers & freelancers
- Support the New Business function / account leads in developing visual materials to succinctly and effectively sell creative ideas into clients & oversee all elements of the creative process through to project sign-off & production.
- Plan, sell- in, design & produce effective & innovative tools to engage with consumers in all channels (campaign identity, retail experiences / digital communications / event branding / hospitality / POS etc.).
- To be a brand person first and the driving force behind the agency's innovative approach to sponsorship & brand experience
- To guide team members toward a good idea (e.g. run effective brainstorms) and quickly take the output from the brainstorm to convert ideas into compelling, sell-able integrated campaign ideas (using visuals / mood videos etc.)
- Ideally a minimum of 5 yrs agency side experience, but inhouse experience within luxury lifestyle brands will also be considered.
- Experience of working with Luxury Lifestyle brands is essential.
- Experience of idea generation, platform development & channel planning
- Experience of managing other Creatives and freelancers (2D / 3D / digital / visualizers / photographers etc.)
- Experience of directing the creative elements of sponsorship & brand experience campaigns from idea through to production of 3D experiences & the associated communications materials.
- Proven track record of building compelling presentations that sell ideas.
- Experience working with UK and global brands
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on several projects at one time
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.