My client is on a drive to help brands grow in the AI era. The business uses machine learning to inspire human learning. They help marketers and publisher brands, along with their agency partners understand audience insights targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
About The Role:
They are seeking a creative, analytical and driven Head of Corporate Marketing to lead EMEA marketing strategy and execution to accelerate company growth. Reporting into the Head of Global Corporate Marketing and working closely with the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, you will be responsible for their brand marketing and thought leadership initiatives as well as critical functions like paid media strategy and execution, industry organisations relationships (i.e., ANA, IAB, etc.), demand generation, campaign execution, marketing operations and analytics. You will partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Industry Marketing, Consumer Insights and Analytics, the Design Studio, Experience Marketing and Communications to drive revenue, meet growth targets and expand our brand presence. As a marketing leader in a company, you will be on the Marketing Leadership Team, be visible internally and externally in the industry and participate actively in shaping the company’s business and strategic roadmap.
What you will bring:
• The ideal candidate is an experienced leader within an agency, marketing, media, technology role working with brands and agencies.
• Organised, disciplined and results-oriented.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills along with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Strong references from people that would love to work with you again.
• Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
• MBA or equivalent from a top-tier program preferred but not required.