Are you an experienced global communications professional with excellent knowledge of the sports media world? Then read on...
Head of Corporate Comms-Competitive-London
Our client is a live sports streaming platform which gives users unlimited access to live and on-demand sports content for a monthly fee.
Working with the Communications Director and international colleagues, you will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of a corporate communications programme across all markets that will help our client's partners, stakeholders, industry influencers and employees understand their purpose and strategy. Passionate and knowledgeable about sport and the industry in which they operate, you understand what resonates with different audiences. You can tailor impactful, relevant, targeted and timely communications; deliver engaging events, and create opportunities to drive awareness and understanding of our client's business, brand and product.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience of strategic corporate storytelling including financial and investment reporting
- the ability to build and maintain excellent journalist relationships
- demonstrable experience of the sports broadcasting sector
- excellent news judgement and editorial planning skills, as well as very strong written skills
- a track record of supporting an annual calendar of corporate events, workshops etc (and producing the associated content and collateral)
- experience of IC to develop and deliver a corporate and employer brand comms strategy
- the proven ability to thrive in an incredibly fast paced, international environment
- a love of sport and the ability to deliver stories from all over the world to people all over the world
- demonstrable experience managing corporate comms for a sport, digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle or brave FMCG brand
- agency or in house experience
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
Head of Corporate Comms-Competitive-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.