The experience we need.
In order to be successful Head of Copy, you will have:
- Ideally 4-5 years’ experience as a Senior Copywriter, ideally within an agency setting
- Excellent copy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- A phenomenal copywriter portfolio
- Strong background in Direct / Customer Experience
- Understanding different approaches for different channels
- Passion and enthusiasm for your craft
As Head of Copy you will take the ownership across all the agency accounts focusing on quality, consistency, productivity and efficiency across non-conceptual copy.
You'll maintain a strong relationship with the Creative Director and be the voice and presence for the whole creative department. You'll work hands on but also line manage and develop non-conceptual copywriters and proofreaders.
You'll ensure that your copywriting team understand all TOV guides on every account.
This production company work with some of the biggest charity organisations across both the UK and worldwide, producing top digital content for their clients. The business has a great working culture and offer a supportive, collaborative environment, with ample opportunity to get stuck in, up-skill, and learn from the best.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary and package
- 30 days' holiday
- Pension and Life cover
- Flexible benefits package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.