Senior Brand and Content Manager | Private Healthcare
Full Time | Permanent
£54,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are working with a rapidly growing, forward thinking, private healthcare provider in seeking a brand-new Senior Brand and Content Manager, based in their head office in the West Midlands.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an experienced, creative Senior Brand and Content Manager to join an expanding marketing team in Solihull. This is a great time to join the organisation as it is currently going through a period of growth and positive change.
This role will have a lot of autonomy and will work with a brilliant vibrant team.
As the Senior Brand and Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing all the content development across the business, both internally and externally. This role is key in the development of the brands position and driving this to be the leading healthcare provider in its space, both locally and nationally.
Additionally, this position will also involve the management of external creative agencies. All content must align with the customer experience to ensure that the content delivery enhances the customer journey.
This newly created vacancy will also be responsible for developing thorough, market leading creative content in a consistence manner in order to drive visibility of the brands and drive engagement with their clients. You will be solely responsible for managing the content budget, reporting and ROI delivery to showcase the value of the content function across the business.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will also develop the digital strategy across the group. You will also drive digital opportunities within the business, evolving and developing websites, PPC and SEO and identifying new opportunities to drive digital engagement for the future.
The successful candidate must have excellent relationship and stakeholder management, as well as being an influential, enthusiastic and energetic professional.
- Generalist marketeer with a focus on digital
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site, operational capacity and delivery of top line growth
- Proven experience of managing design, brand management, content, events and campaigns.
- Experience of managing a digital team, knowledge of digital reporting, managing website development and running PPC and display campaigns
- Good understanding of B2B and B2B market dynamics and customer journeys.
- Good knowledge of digital platforms and opportunities for digital development.
- Strong content management and development experience
- Ideally working within retail, FMCG or private healthcare
- Drives with own car
- Previous experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry would be advantageous
For further details and to apply for this role please call Jamie-Leah Taylor on 01273 027 912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation