Job Title: Head of Content - Leading Internal Communications Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £55,000 basic depending on experience plus performance bonus, flexible working, paid holiday, pension + more benefits
About the Internal Communications Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Head of Content to join a dynamic and multi-award-winning internal communications agency. This leading agency specialises in internal communications strategies for employee audiences. They work with an impressive array of leading organisations similar to Deloitte, Virgin Trains and Samsung. Working across multiple channels from print magazines to social and digital, this progressive agency has created award-winning and highly effective content for their clients. The new Head of Content will be joining an agency with a very collaborative, inclusive and friendly culture.
About the Head of Content role
The Head of Content will manage the content team to deliver award winning work for clients, having the opportunity to shape the role and make a big impact.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Content:
* Lead, inspire and nurture the content team
* Develop content strategy for clients across print and digital channels
* Design measurement frameworks to monitor and optimise performance of content
* Guide and advise clients to produce bold and meaningful content
* Represent the agency at key industry events
You'll be a creative and commercially savvy content specialist, looking for a leadership role at a leading independent comms and content agency.
Key Skills and Experience needed for the Head of Content role:
* Track record of delivering multi-channel content strategy
* Agency background preferred
* Strong leadership skills
* Commercially savvy and results driven approach
* Interest in internal communications
For more information about the Head of Content role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.