About The Creative Agency
My client is an extremely successful and leading UK creative agency with countless awards to their name for creating the best content for their clients. Based in Central London in modern and lively offices, the creative agency works with some of the best-known organisations in the world including leading supermarkets, airports and airlines similar to Sainsbury's and Stansted Airport. They are looking for a Head of Content to be a part of their growing team.
The successful candidate will be joining a collaborative and dynamic creative agency who are looking for individuals to grow with them whilst producing exciting content.
About The Head of Content Role
As the Head of Content, you will have an exciting opportunity to excel in a supportive and successful environment whilst leading the successful content team.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Content:
- Manage and inspire the content team through effective leadership.
- Provide counsel and guidance to clients to produce compelling and engaging content.
- Engage in the maintenance of the already high content standards and play a key role in improving standards.
- Ensuring all tasks are delivered on time and in budget by effectively making use of all resources provided.
- Produce reports and analysis on the performance of the content and feedback to clients.
- Lead meetings and presentations, particularly at industry events and conferences.
About The Successful Head of Content
If you are currently in a leading content position or have vast experience in content, then this could be an ideal step in your career within a growing and successful agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Content:
- Ideally 10 years of experience in content positions with the majority being agency side and at a senior level with experience of people management.
- Experience of delivering successful content with a range of clients, particularly B2B.
- Print, social and digital media experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Head of Content role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.