About The Social Creative Agency
My client is looking for a Head of Content to join their award-winning agency and be part of their ambitious plans. The Head of Content will join their team in the fast-paced and vibrant offices in Central London where they will have the chance to work with global brands (similar to Amazon and Sony), predominately in a B2B tech environment. The social creative agency prides themselves on producing the best quality content for their clients and are therefore looking for industry-leading content experts.
About The Head of Content Role
As a Head of Content, you will be leading the London-based team and upholding the strong track record in content that the creative agency currently has. This is a great opportunity for ambitious content experts to progress their career in an industry-leading social creative agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Content:
- Lead the content team through management and support combined with a vision for growth.
- Manage client relationships and ensure that production of blogs, scripts, social content, video is to standard.
- Provide counsel and strategic advice to clients with regards to content.
- Provide reports on analysis and insights on content performance.
- Actively win new business relevant to social creative agencies through networking whilst also managing budgets and the CRM platform.
- Actively participate and contribute to the culture and community spirit of the social creative agency.
About The Successful Head of Content
If you have excellent content experience with a track record of delivering results, then this could be a great next step in your career at a supportive and successful social creative agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Content:
- Experience of working with and creating content for clients of all sizes.
- Management ability and a history of accountability for content produced.
- Excellent communication, presenting, organisation and mentoring skills.
- The ability to analyse campaigns and monitor effectiveness.
- History of working with C-level contacts and effectively managing the relationships.
- An interest of technology and history of working with B2B clients is an added benefit.
The Head of Content will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Head of Content role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.