Are you an experienced content creator with a background in healthcare journalism and events?
Europe's leading B2B event organiser are seeking a Head of Content to manage and streamline their content across a myriad of global events. They are not only market leaders but pioneers in the event space with unrivalled healthcare and technologies events worldwide. They run 80 shows in a calendar year and are looking to restart healthcare events in 2021. Therefore, they would like to get a Head of Content in place ASAP to align their strategy for next year. The ideal candidate will have a black book of top-level contacts that they can call upon to give keynote speeches and get involved in a range of high level events. The primary focus of the role is to create compelling content to attract a quality audience to these events. The role has scope for a team to be built around it and is really a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark on a well-established brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for creating exceptional delegate experience and growth via world-class healthcare content, bench-marking against alternatives, via in-person and digital events, news bulletins, and website portals.
- Strategic input and planning, content creation, programme production, stakeholder relationship and partnership building
- Online product development including expanding the CPD training offer, KOL Speaker Acquisition
- Chair networking meetings, chair Advisory Board meetings
- Create new, interactive features and formats as well as develop as a thought-leader within the industry and act as brand ambassador for the brand
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of delivering deep audience engagement which in turn drives revenue growth
- Good network of contacts within the health and care sector, as well as the ability to engage at a senior level with KOLs across the health and care system
- Experience of programme development for conference or similar
- Exemplary presentation and copywriting skills
- Commercially minded with proven experience as a practical deliverer as well as a proven ability to chair meetings including live webinar debates and panel discussions
- Motivated, keen to develop the existing offering with the view to build a team around you in future
- Eloquent, excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Upbeat 'can do' attitude
- Eye for detail
If you are ready for a new challenge, then make sure that you apply today!