Job Title: Head of Content
Salary: Up to £60,000, depending on experience
About The Company
An award-winning social creative agency is on the hunt for a Head of Content who lives and breathes social, knows their way around eye-catching opinion pieces and can deliver crystal-clear technical content.
With offices in Europe and clients across the USA and Asia, the Head of Content will also have the opportunity to travel - making it a super tasty role at an independent social agency that's won some of the biggest awards in the industry.
About The Head of Content
As the Head of Content, you'll set new standards across design, imagery, video and editorial to surprise and delight clients through a variety of content marketing channels. You'll also play a large part in developing existing client relationships as well as winning new business for the agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Content:
- You'll produce compelling content across social media, video, blogs and animations to name a few.
- You'll deliver next-level content marketing strategy for a variety of big-name clients.
- You'll lead on all content to effectively deliver commercial and brand success for the company's clients.
- You'll represent the agency within the industry and take a proactive approach in solving client problems.
About The Successful Head of Content
If you have a proven history of creating high-quality content for clients on a local, regional and global scale, know what good content looks like and how best to use it to maximise ROI, then this could be your ideal career move.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Content:
- A content marketing expert who can generate quality content and inspire others to create work that produces commercial success.
- Experience working on content marketing campaigns for small, medium and large sized brands.
- Can work on projects from start to finish, making sure what's produced is effective and executed to a high standard.
The Head of Content role pays an annual salary up to £60,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Head of Content role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.