About Our Client
A premium soft drinks company - in phenomenal growth
About the Role
Our client is looking for a talented senior insights professional with a skill in planning and strategy to take lead the development of annual brand and innovation plans. You would become the catalyst for positive change, working closely with the innovation and marketing teams to constantly challenge them and push boundaries so that the business can remain on the front foot, delivering great tasting products and game changing marketing plans and innovation.
This is an extremely high-profile role within the business and you will be instrumental in defining the next chapter in the company's story. You will have full ownership of the planning agenda. You will also get to travel to some great locations.
Our client is a smaller business and as such they work in a very nimble fashion but this means that they might not have the full suite of insights tools you would expect in a larger FMCG business and current processes will be less defined.
This means that they will be relying on you to be on top of market trends, know the competitive landscape like the back of your hand and champion your knowledge through the business. Most importantly, you will need to think differently about how the business gathers and unlocks insights.
Your main task will be to drive consumer insight, understanding and capability through the business, which will in turn drive business growth.
- Own and drive insight capability through the business
- Work closely with the marketing and innovation teams to develop annual brand and innovation plans Identify and scope out Innovation opportunities
- Develop and present compelling customer-facing category and brand stories to our customers
- Set up brand KPIs which can be tracked, measured.
- Interpret the results for business gain.
- Evaluate key activities such as NPD launches, comms, etc.
- Our client is looking for a maverick! Someone who has the confidence and would be excited to do things a bit differently.
- Constantly curious and interested in the world at large and able to translate into things that can be used in business day to day, you understand how important the outside world and having passions are, to be bringing a new perspective to work.
- You love brands and would be really excited at the chance to live and breathe it this one.
- You would bring enthusiasm, an interesting perspective and lots of ideas on how to propel the brand even further forwards, based on your insights expertise
- You are imaginative, yet strategic - your thoughts and ideas will be grounded in insight and logical, but you need to be able to inspire the wider teams.
- You are prepared to work across the business to ensure the brand is fulfilling its potential everywhere - this will mean some trips abroad.
- You are highly influential - with the gravitas and a proven track record to sell in your work and bring internal and external stakeholders with you.
- You are not afraid to have healthy debates with senior colleagues and customers
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in - not fazed by a start-up culture - taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You need to be a self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed - able to rise to seemingly impossible challenges.
You must Have
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in insights and a planning or strategy role- client side or agency
- Highly desirable: A background or passion for food technology
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **