Head of Communications | Private Healthcare
Full Time | Permanent
£55,000 - £60,000 Per annum + Benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnering with a rapidly growing, forward thinking, private health provider in seeking a new Head of Communications job, based in their head office in the West Midlands.
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative Head of Communications to join an expanding marketing team in Birmingham. This is a great time to join the organisation as it is currently going though a period of growth and positive change. This job will have a lot of autonomy and will work with a brilliant vibrant team.
Holding a key role in the organisation, the Head of Communications will be responsible for all external and internal communications. Additionally, this role will drive visibility for the individual brands both on a local and national level. The Head of Communications will be instrumental in the development of the brands position and driving this to be the leading health provider in its space.
This newly created role will also be required to implement a communications strategy across the business to drive delivery of top line growth. This post will also in tandem with external communications, be required to manage the internal communications, ensuring that there is a clear internal communications strategy and roadmap for driving development and engagement with the internal communications team and the business.
Reporting into the Group Marketing Director, you will be solely responsible for aligning and delivering core messages for the brand/s across all Communications, ensuring consistency of distribution and accuracy.
The successful candidate must have excellent relationship and stakeholder management, as well as being an influential, enthusiastic and energetic professional.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site, operational capacity and delivery of top line growth
- Proven experience of working within a similar communications role, managing both internal and external communications.
- Crisis management experience
- Good understanding of B2B and B2B market dynamics and customer journeys.
- Management of external PR agency and holding them accountable to key KPIS
- Previous experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry would be advantageous
- Management of internal and external communications, including corporate communications and public affairs.
For further details and to apply for this role please call Jamie-Leah Taylor on 01273 027 912 or email email@example.com
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position