A global wholesale, distribution and retail business with a rich heritage and culture of excellence are looking for a Head of Communications and Marketing to work across all of their brands within the UK to develop and implement all communications and marketing activity.
The Role: This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Head of Communications and Marketing with a proven background working within a complex matrix business with a European or Global reach to join this business at a pivotal time. With experience across all communication channels ideally within B2B, you will have experience of working in a multi-cultural environment, understanding how to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop communications and marketing strategies for 11 business units
- Lead and develop communications across various digital platforms
- Lead on all internal communications activity and act as a Consultant to the executive leadership team on best practice communications
- Create and execute public affairs strategies for each business unit
- Responsibility for all crisis management, media relations and reputational risk and take an advisory role with the executive leadership team
- Ensure all messaging is consistent and drive continuous improvement across all channels
- Agency and people management
- Budget management and responsibility for measuring ROI and accountability
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed and lead by example
The Candidate: Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have proven experience working at a senior, strategic marketing manager level where you have been responsible for communications and marketing that have delivered growth across a Global/European business. Credible and robust in approach, you must be comfortable working with senior stakeholders and be able to influence and challenge where necessary whilst maintaining an empathetic approach for multi-cultural differences. You will have experience across all marketing communication channels including digital, PR, crisis comms, internal comms, external comms, media relations and public affairs. Ideally having worked for a complex B2B business such as wholesale or distribution, you must have managed a team and have worked within a matrix model with European or Global reach.
As well as a very competitive salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; car allowance, 25 days holiday plus BH, bonus, private medical, company pension, product discount.
This Head of Communications and Marketing role is commutable from Woking, Epson, Slough, Weybridge, London, Twickenham, Kingston, Chessington
Would also suit Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Head of Brand, Senior Brand Manager
Head of Communications and Marketing, Surrey, £excellent plus package