Head of Communications - Architecture - North London - 50K
Head of Communications - The Company My client is an award winning design-led architectural practice with studios in London and Manchester, working on a broad range of projects across all sectors. As architects, landscape architects and urban designers, they create award winning buildings, living landscapes and thriving urban spaces, using inventive design to solve real life challenges.
Head of Communications - The Role The role is to lead all marketing, PR and communications activities across the two studios. The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative and able to work with people of all levels.
- Devise & Implement the annual communications strategy & budget
- Oversee the company's branding, print & digital
- Identify thought leadership & press coverage opportunities
- Manage all media relations
- Build srong relationships with journalists
- Create events as part of trade & industry conferences/festivals
- Oversee website & social media
- 2 direct reports (Marketing and Research Coordinator & Junior Graphic Designer)
- Report into the Director.
Head of Communications - Required skills/interests
- Demonstrable experience and success in a similar role within creative industries
- Interest in/knowledge of the architectural sector and culture
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If this is the Head of Marketing role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.