Since opening their doors, this business has experienced a huge amount of success and has firmly cemented its leading position within the market. As the business goes from strength to strength, they are now looking to add fresh talent to the team in the form of a skilled Head of Commercial Partnerships who can help them stay ahead of their competition and dominate their partnerships strategy across the full group. The role fundamentally focuses on work across the +platform in order to successfully reposition the business. They also prides themselves on offering their employees an excellent benefits package including childcare vouchers, flex-hours, health workshops and plenty more making this an unmissable opportunity!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Partnerships and Product:
- Work across all group brands and with key partnerships.
- Take ownership of their +platform across a wide range of sectors, rebuilding the categories and product proposition.
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing Team to build out and reposition the brand in the market.
- Take charge of the full commercial strategy and monitor the functionality across the digital team and brand proposition.
- Work with customer insight and analytics team to build out the dashboard.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An in-depth understanding of commercial and affiliate models.
- A background in buying and merchandising may be advantageous.
- A switched-on individual who is commercially savvy.
- Driven to be successful and drive the brand forward.
- A hands-on approach to managing and delivering projects.
- Previous experience in a retail or trading environment.
- Forward-thinking with the ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table.