Head of Coaching
|Job Title:||Head of Coaching|
|Salary:||£13000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rochelle Vyas|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 18:53|
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a boutique consultancy that acts as a collaboration partner for their clients. They have a strong client portfolio, across Pharma, Financial Services, Retail. Their work focuses on building internal capabilities and injecting agility into organisations.
What you will be doing….
They are looking for someone to head up their coaching practice, join the leadership team, and build out their team whilst getting stuck into the work itself.
Lead the team
- Curate and empower the team
Hunt for new business
- Find, scope and sell work you are excited about delivering
Lead the work
- Be a strong advocate for the clients' plight and drive them towards their potential
Making the journey bigger and better
- Be a core member of the leadership team delivering on their company objectives
What they need...
They need someone with deep consultancy experience, that knows how to build a business around a thriving coaching or consulting practice.
- Led the creation of complex products and/or businesses
- Led transformation or culture work with big organisations; in and beyond 'digital'
- Recruited and managed a team
- Coached individuals, formally or informally
What's in it for you...
- You'll get to tackle the biggest challenges of a whole range of organisations -
including industrial titans.
- Be an essential ingredient of a successful, young boutique consultancy that offers that
rare balance between play, freedom, shaping a business and security.
- Join and grow an awesome team of smart, interesting, curious, compassionate people
who love to create good trouble.
- Incredibly rewarding experiences
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Brand Marketing and Partnerships
Bury St Edmunds
Highly competitive package including bonus
Senior Marketing Executive - B2B
£30k - 38k per year
Senior Digital Marketing Executive-Financial services
City of London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Subscription Marketing Manager
£33000 - £45000 per annum
Senior CRM Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum