ABOUT THE CLIENT
Global Smartphone leader
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the European Creative Director you will lead the marketing processes and campaign calendar to enable the brand team to operate effective, irresistible, and impactful marketing campaigns. You’ll be the lead to ensure that all the marketing campaigns align across marketing channels, adhere to the defined campaign calendar, and are activated at the country level. In addition at the regional level, you’ll need to build strong relationships with the marketing leads across categories in HQ.
- Campaign Calendar Management –you’ll manage the European marketing calendar and IMP process across all channels and categories. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring that all deadlines are met, all channels are contributing to the campaigns, the outputs are best in class, and that the campaigns are being activated at the local level and will lead the process and introduce a value based marketing system including setting KPIs by each communications channel, interpreting results and creating executive reports to be reviewed by executive stakeholders including CMO, CEO and VPs of Marketing. As such you’ll ensure the optimization of marketing return on investment and effectiveness. You’ll also act as the integrated point of contacts for campaigns across all channel owners in Brand, Digital and Omnichannel (PR & Comms, Experiential, CRM, Members, .com, eCommerce, Social, Retail and eRetail) ensuring all campaigns are optimized by for channels.
- Cross channel Marketing Management– you’ll work closely with each channel owner in Brand, Digital and Omnichannel to ensure that the campaign calendar is adhered to and the activations are aligned in order to maximize the campaign’s impact in the market. All channel owners should have line of sight of the status of all campaigns. You also help shape the creative brief, idea and platform and ensure that all channel owner teams are briefed and have visibility of the campaign. You’ll be a champion of the brand and work with all channel owners and their agencies to understand and implement the goals of the brand providing clear guidance and messaging frameworks to support the brand and communication campaigns.
- Local Market Communication and Activation– you’ll build strong communication and relationships with the relevant marketing leads at country level and will ensure that the needs of the countries are being heard and where applicable met to maximize pan-European campaigns. This role will also be instrumental in influencing the campaigns effectiveness and activation at the country level. They will support the communication and briefing of local subsidiary representatives including Marketing, Digital and Retail teams.
- Effective Communication and Influence with global HQ Marketing Teams –In order for the campaigns to maximize efficiency and impact you’ll need to build very strong communication and strength of influence to ensure that the regional needs are being met within the global campaigns.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking to appoint a TTL Campaign Management/ Marketing Communications expert with international experience from FMCG or consumer Tech/ Mobile sectors with the following:
- Experience working in high performing regional marketing teams in an integrated marketing role.
- A solid understanding of how to communicate with stakeholders at all levels (global, regional and local)
- Good understanding for how to apply marketing strategy and insights to all channels in traditional, digital and omnichannel touch points.
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors to effectively brief and implement projects
- Strong ability to translate numbers into impactful, concise messages via reports for a broad audience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects to fixed deadlines
- A genuine passion for mobile technology. Solid knowledge of Samsung devices is an asset.
ABOUT THE OFFER
£95,000 basic + up to 40% bonus + £8,000 car allowance + bens