This full-service creative agency is passionate about brand experiences and innovation, they are looking to strengthen their team with the hire of a Head of Brand. This role is senior management level and will sit within Marketing/ New Business/ Strategy.
Working with ambitious clients and internal creative teams you will be an experienced leader who can deliver inspiration, strategic direction, and innovation to help clients define their future vision.
- Grow existing and new client business through brand experience consultancy, work in partnership with other leaders in the business at pitches.
- Set and deliver on commercial targets.
- Build and sustain relationships with key clients to ensure on-going partnership and long terms account growth.
- Create tangible and innovative ideas to inspire multiple audiences and secure alignment on landing brand vision strategies.
- Lead on managing teams through insight gathering, stakeholder engagement, insight strategy and brand idea definition.
- Lead facilitation of client and co-creation sessions, partnering creative teams
- Guide and direct the insights team on assigned tasks/projects
- Formulate the approach and proposals to strategic and creative challenges
Is this you?
Are you at the forefront of retail and experience innovation, excellent at both strategic definition and innovation?
Do you strive to be the best at what you do? Inspire people? Challenge the conventional?
Then the Head of Brand Experience Innovation is the role for you.
Salary up to £90k p.a.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We would like to hear from you ASAP, and if you feel you can demonstrate the skills and experience our client is looking please send your CV via the link to be considered for the role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter