A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative Head of Brand & Media to join a global Fintech organisation based in Central London. You will execute multichannel creative campaigns and media strategy, to deliver against challenging commercial goals and differentiate the business from competitors. Working with leading creative and media agencies, you will work on developing and delivering multi-million pound advertising campaigns.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the end-to-end creative for all Above The Line and Below The Line marketing channels, from briefing to execution, navigating sign offs through internal stakeholders of various levels
- Use a commercially driven test-and-learn approach to optimise, evolve and test new marketing channels
- Lead creative approvals and guardianship for the local consumer brand
- Lead consumer brand research projects and performance tracking, and play a key role in new proposition development
- Manage the external creative and media teams to ensure successful delivery of creative, media spend, planning and optimisation.
- Line management, development and coaching of one direct report
- Lead the brand and media team, presenting at senior and board level meetings, with the ability to influence at all levels
Your requirements are:
- Strong and proven experience in Marketing, ideally from a Financial services/Fintech background
- Experience in managing design and media agencies
- Briefing, developing and executing integrated TV, above the line and below the line marketing campaigns
- Planning & delivering media laydowns for marketing channels mentioned above, as well as providing and reporting on analysis, performance and ROI
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience navigating signoff processes
- Proven leadership with a track record in managing and developing teams
- Comfortable with working in fast-paced and innovative environments with both a degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Creative yet highly numerate and comfortable with number crunching
- Ideally educated to a degree level in Marketing or equivalent
You will have the opportunity to develop and own very exciting and creative campaigns with a generous budget allowance in a fast growing business and industry. If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.