Global agency seeks entrepreneurial leader to run B2B marketing department
This is a sales-based role in which you will craft and execute the agency’s marketing strategy for targeting its clients and partners. Current Heads of B2B Marketing are welcome to apply along with applicants aiming to step up.
Based in Central London, this agency is growing at an unprecedented rate and is one of the hottest tickets in town.
The Head of B2B Marketing role
Running the agency’s B2B marketing department, you will work closely with the company’s sales teams and lead activity to win business from new customers as well as grow business with existing partners.
You will be a bit of a B2B marketing unicorn – ideally with experience in account-based marketing, lead generation, data and data segmentation and bids and pursuits for large contracts (£400,000+).
The day to day
- Create a B2B marketing strategy that drives marketing-led revenue and leads for sales
- Instil a data-driven approach to the existing marketing team
- Define and own the product roadmap for the agency’s new website launch
- Be a brand ambassador, representing the business at industry and client events
- Enhance the quantity and quality of our marketing channels
- Support marketing-attributed revenue campaigns and run lead generation campaigns for sales teams to close
- Responsibility for the entire B2B marketing funnel: brand awareness, demand generation, lead acquisition and content
- Contribute towards the business’s growth targets
- A strategic marketeer who knows how to have the right conversations with the C-Suite within businesses - in other words, you know how to market to the marketeers
- Proven success of managing a marketing team
- Clear understanding of the latest marketing techniques
- Experience of owning and forecasting a sizeable marketing budget
- Data-driven, analytics-first marketeer knowledge
- Senior-level stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS business, selling software or marketplace business will give you an advantage
- Experience with lead management programs and marketing automation software and tools (Salesforce in particular)
- Good understanding of both digital marketing and inbound strategies as well as more traditional channels (PR, events, etc)
- Commercial and results-driven mindset with a ‘getting things done’ mentality
- Ability to work across different functions and countries and maintain a hands-on approach
- A good sense of ownership and strong communication skills to drive collaboration and inspiration across teams
Heads of B2B Marketing who are looking for a truly entrepreneurial, challenging and rewarding environment to work in, please send us your CV today.