Head of B2B Marketing - £38,000 - £43,000 Location: West London
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in hospitality and leisure, with dynamic brands already established in 95 countries and continual growth with a new premises opening every two days! They believe in being more than just a brand - they are a company full of hospitality experts who share the same passion - making people feel welcome.
About the Role
This role will support the VP of Marketing and have significant responsibility and budget control. You'll lead the B2B strategy for the UK and IRE, define strategy and KPIs, establish working processes across the business and monitor results to provide future strategic recommendations.
- Development of B2B marketing and communication strategy for the brand
- Define brand and group proposition for business partners
- Explore key touch points and develop compelling sales tools to champion the brands – with specific focus on digital touch points and various websites
- You will already have experience in a similar brand/ B2B led marketing role
- You'll have previous experience defining marketing strategy
- You will have evidence of digital proficiency and effective campaign ROI analysis
Need to Have
- A strong arithmetic, strategic and analytical mind-set
- Awareness of economic, market and consumer trends
- Excellent communicator and influencer, including strong negotiating skills and vision
- Confident and comfortable operating at all levels
If this role sounds perfect for you, or you'd like to find out more, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **