Job Title: Head of B2B Content - Global Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £60,000 basic depending on experience plus bonus scheme, private healthcare, flexible working hours, pension, free breakfast
About The Digital Marketing Agency
My client is a multi-award winning global marketing agency, with a modern HQ in Central London and a presence in the US and Asia. With a headcount of over 100 people globally, they are market leaders who are continuing to innovate and expand. Due to organic growth, they are seeking an ambitious Head of B2B Content to join their team, an experienced yet hungry professional who can make a real impact. This agency partners with big name brands in B2B and technology, some of the biggest names globally similar to Microsoft, Dell and Oracle, in addition to high growth innovative brands within tech and fin-tech sectors. They foster a working culture that promotes flexibility and autonomy, and have a flat meritocratic structure.
About the Head of B2B Content
The new Head of B2B Content will have the exciting opportunity to head up the editorial function at the agency in a leadership capacity.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of B2B Content:
* Deliver market leading content for B2B Tech clients
* Lead and guide a talented team of writers and editors
* Spot new commercial opportunities for content strategy
* Lead a team to produce a range of content such as white papers, case studies and web copy
* Analyse content performance and implement ongoing adjustments to content strategy
You'll be an experienced B2B content professional, looking to progress your career by taking on a leadership role at a leading global marketing agency.
Skills and Experience needed for the Head of B2B Content role:
* Experience creating creative digital content for known brands
* Experience managing a content focussed team
* B2B Marketing experience
* Strong knowledge of how to produce a range of content
* Gravitas and strong leadership skills
For more information about the Head of B2B Content role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.