Our client specialises in creating high quality digital products and they need an innovative Head of Analytics to join their team! The Head of Analytics needs to have an exceptional knowledge of analytical tools and good leadership skills to help the company thrive. The ideal candidate needs to have a friendly, positive attitude and a need to always put the client first.
Want to know more? Read on here…
Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Analytics:
- Implementing, overseeing and reviewing AB and MVT tests, and personalisation programmes, collaborating with project managers, designers, UX consultants and developers to identify expectations and ensure smooth design and test development.
- Developing and maintaining good client relationships and promoting new business growth and marketing.
- Finding opportunities for commercial optimisation and building experiments and knowledge plans.
- Working closely with senior members to advance conversion services and processes.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to drive and encourage team members.
Key Skills of the Head of Analytics:
- Excellent knowledge of analytic tools, user insight tools, A/B testing tools and call tracking systems.
- Work with complex data architectures to provide value for clients, integrate data across different systems and an outstanding knowledge of data stored outside of traditional web analytics platforms.
- Striving for high quality visualisation and continually looking for new ways to improve visualisation for clients.
- Establish new ways to visualise experiment reporting and results.
- Work with clients to make the most of the tools and provide practical solutions to problems and offering solutions that best fit their needs.
- Efficiency of applying and managing quality innovations.
- Define new strategies for clients and guide them through the process of identifying valuable and useful goals.
- Desired experience with leading a team and pitch and presentation skills.