Head of Analytics - London – up to £100K
If you would relish the opportunity to manage a team of data analysts and work on a range of exciting clients across all aspects of marketing data analysis then this could be the opportunity for you.
You would work on multiple client accounts and on truly integrated campaigns. From CRM, to digital, media to content you will have an opportunity to work across numerous channels within marketing, and with a range of great clients in industries including retail, automotive and financial services.
Head of Analytics – The role
- Develop innovative thinking and analytical strategies
- Help develop award winning data strategies and techniques with your team of data analysts
- Coach, mentor and manage the team of data analysts
- Ensure your team deliver data solutions using statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver insight and drive engagement for your clients
- Manage a full range of analytical projects across CRM, digital and social
- Help shape the future of data within the agency.
- Encourage internal teams to embrace and use data insights
Head Of Analytics – Experience required
- Solid experience of marketing data analytics at a senior level.
- Experience managing a team of analysts
- A strategic thinker with an innovative approach to data and the ability to apply insight to analysis
- Ability to present results and insight to non-technical clients and colleagues
- Excellent SAS or SQL skills or similar programming software to build cluster, segmentation, modelling tools etc.
- Web Analytics experience and some experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to work at all levels within the agency and to build relationships with senior clients
A rare opportunity to head up a team of data analysts at an exciting marketing agency who are working with some great blue chip clients.
The salary for the Head of Analytics role is up to £100K.
This great Head of Analytics role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in data and CRM roles, so if this Head of Analytics role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs