A highly recognisable brand within banking is looking for an inspiring individual that has a deep understanding of Search (PPC and SEO) as well as Affiliates.
You will be managing a team of 3, so you won't need to be too hands on but you will have a strong technical understanding to provide clear direction.
- Help to create and implement the marketing digital acquisition strategy
- Through the use of data, identify and develop a search and affiliates strategies.
- Adopt a lateral approach to acquisition by working across product / channel / audience to identify the most cost efficient ways to deploy budget
- Oversee, and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of all digital activity across PPC, SEO and Affiliates
- Work closely with our media agency and insight teams to continually optimise channel performance and drive down CPAs
- Monitor and optimise budget spend, KPIs and ROI
- Identify new routes to market through a detailed test plan to broaden digital channel usage
- Work with in-house editorial team to deliver on-site content that fully supports our SEO strategy
- Work closely with the other digital teams to design and implement quarterly marketing plans which utilise a full-funnel digital marketing approach to acquisition
- Lead the search and affiliates team to deliver a high performing and motivated team
- Either agency, or client-side background.
- Digital Marketing experience across: Search (PPC & SEO), affiliates and display
- Previously line management experience.
- Highly numerical and data focused
- B2B experience preferred
- Good interpersonal skills as the team is very friendly