An incredible opportunity that actually comes up rarely for a Head of Account Management role to join an agency proud of its Fashion and Beauty heritage. You will also be working with the best of the best and alongside colleagues who are experts in their field.
The Head of Account Management will be one of the members of the executive team, to help drive, shape and define the agency as they move forwards and sustain their rapid growth. Your role will be to provide strategic focus and hands on management for their Client Services team with overall responsibility for the client accounts from an operational and quality control perspective. Other responsibilities:-
- Providing guidance and structure to a team of Account Managers/Directors and managing and distributing workloads across the team effectively
- Recruiting for excellence and culture, striving for the continuous development of the team
- Demonstrating excellent strategic insight and understanding of the full marketing mix in order to anticipate and develop strategies to grow our existing client accounts
- Proactively helping to introduce and land new potential clients to the agency together with the New Business Director and the Managing Director
- Monitoring, analysing and reviewing the team's activities
- Contributing meaningfully to the executive team, driving the agency business forward
- Handling controversial or sensitive situations with diplomacy, effectively negotiating with clients and other directors / executives
- Seeking constantly to develop and exceed client expectations with planning insights and conceptual ideas to develop clients' business
- Major responsibility for forecasting the group's revenue and profitability by year and by quarter
- Sole responsibility for negotiating remuneration deals with clients
- Ensuring financial procedures and processes are adhered to by all members of the team
- Fulfilling other responsibilities as assigned and as necessary to the business
Is it you?
As Head of Account Management you have a great commitment to achieving results and excellence on all work with excellent communication and presentation skills. You have the ability to influence at a senior level, and excellent team management skills. And you also bring to the table:-
- A strong business and commercial acumen embodying a growth approach to a client's business.
- a smart evaluator and measurer who demonstrates innovation in evaluation techniques for clients
- Superior leadership skills
- Solid business development and project management skills
- High level financial management skills
- Great commercial awareness and creative flair
Salary: up to £90K dependent on experience + bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV through via the "link". Due to high demand it is sometimes not possible to reply to every single applicant but we will endeavour to do our best.
We also have a referral scheme and will award £250 to every successful referral.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter