As part of our strategic positioning of UBA UK as the bank of choice for financial interactions between Africa and the rest of the world, UBA UK is seeking to recruit an experienced and versatile International Marketing specialist to lead the Marketing and Corporate Communications function of the bank.
In line with UBA UK ‘s unique value proposition within UBA Group, the Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications will be required to design and implement a dynamic marketing and communication strategy that will enhance the UBA UK brand in alignment with the Group’s global vision.
The Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications will drive an integrated communications strategy working with key partners and suppliers across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The role will report to the CEO, UBA UK and will be based in London.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage successful relations with the media, clients and investor community
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of organization publications
- Build media relations and place news-worthy information in strategic media to positively position the bank and its products and services
- Support financial-realization through increased brand-awareness
- Manage public perception by developing creative media content and optimized for search engines and social networks
- Ensure brand integrity and compliance in all creative execution and communication initiatives
- Planning, implementing and delivering overall marketing and corporate communications strategy
- Work closely with client facing teams to support business development efforts
- Management Level Experience in Financial Services is required
- Experience working within a Group is preferred
- Strong Editorial Experience
- Proven track record in media
- Vast knowledge of core platforms required for digital marketing, search engine optimisation and online campaign management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities
Qualification and Person Specification:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree
- MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or professional qualification is desirable
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent Public Relations (PR) skills
- Broad Professional network
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Result oriented
- Problem solving capabilities
The remuneration package are negotiable and highly competitive.
Join the team:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Friday, June 5, 2020.