- Driving volume of active customers, increasing new customers and engagement.
- Understanding the levers of growth and tracking and measuring impact, own the data & the insights about the customers and understanding what drives new users and listings on the site, what drives downwards and upwards migration.
- Developing new propositions based on the insights and data, building business cases and presenting to senior executives to get support and funding for proposed initiatives; work with Analytics to understand the performance of those initiatives against key KPIs and sharing impact with key stakeholders.
- Analytical skills: having worked in Customer Experience, CRM, Performance Marketing or Category/Brand/Product Management roles.
- E-Commerce experience a must, marketplace experience would be beneficial.
- Consumer Marketing: Understanding how to change consumer mindset and behavior, being comfortable building Marketing briefs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Results oriented: being able to prioritise initiatives in order to deliver business impact.
- Action bias: Taking ownership and moving quickly, working around challenges & obstacles.
- Matrix working: Getting things done in a complicated, global matrix.
- Customer Lifecycle Management and Value experience
- Considerable experience managing cross-functional teams