Do you love the living in the south west? We are recruiting an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager for an agency in the beautiful spa town of Bath.
2020 is here, don't get stuck in a rut if you are looking for a new challenge and career development this could be the perfect opportunity. We are working with a data/tech customer engagement agency in Bath and they are looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager. This agency boasts an impressive blue-chip client list, delivering impactful integrated marketing campaigns and essential data projects.
The Senior Business Development Manager is primarily focused on driving leads, through networking events and social selling. Developing relationships through a consultative approach understanding clients challenges and pain points, getting involved with the tender and pitch processes. You will be responsible for your own business plan, achieving your financial targets, work with the SLT to achieve annual objectives.
- Develop and manage sustainable pipeline of new business with in a specified territory.
- Ensure you have effective and account plans in place such as strategic account plans, pitch strategies and relationships & decision maps.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, internal stakeholders and technology partners.
- Provide regular and accurate forecast reports for management and be self-managing for your own targets.
- Substantial experience in a sales role, with a proven track record against financial targets.
- Strong pitch management and conversion success.
- Ability to plan, organise and effectively communicate compelling ideas and concepts at all levels, including C-suite.
Salary £45k plus bonus & benefits - OTE £70K to £88K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send your CV to us and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter