A FTSE 20 organisation at the heart of the UK energy industry is looking for a CMS whizz to join its digital team. The successful candidate will have bags of experience across CMS and a passion for content design, editorial and production.
- The core of this role is content design, editorial and production and ensuring the web ecosystem content and campaigns remain creative, engaging and flexible whilst remaining within the confines of brand standards and templates
- Act like an in-house agency for digital web content production, managing briefing processes and workflows and always looking to improve use of CMS and in turn ensuring a best in class web presence
- Employ CX/UX/Usability/User Journey/Accessibility best-in-class across all websites and content taking into consideration personas and business priorities
- Project Management of larger scale content/campaign requests, becoming a solutions architect and articulating how we respond to internal briefs via wireframes/sketch-maps
- Demonstrating the art of the possible, showcasing new functionality/features and making the most of content blocks, templates, pages and navigation
- Agency Management, briefing in user requirements and managing any 3rd party agencies who deliver any build or assets for web
- Building out a backlog of web functionality and contributing to prioritisation of features
- Steering/conducting content audits across group and entity websites, with recommendations for improvements
- Editing business content into useable digital format and copy-writing as required
- Ensuring appropriate tagging and categorisation of content to support, content surfacing, site navigation and search
- Ensure all appropriate content and page metadata is uploaded for SEO (for both new and existing content)
- Produce digital brand standards and guides for web/digital
- Future proof web presence by setting up best-in-class structure/formats
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong front-end design (HTML/CSS) and UX experience including wire-framing, site architecture, navigation, content, template and page development and CMS operation
- Hands on expert-level experience in content management (Drupal a plus) and training experience
- Ability to arrange creative content (text, image and video) with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience beneficial
- An experienced digital communicator, with experience of working in complex organisations.
- Knowledge of data and insight led content creation for digital and mobile communications
- Understanding of technologies and experienced in using them to add value to multi audience communication campaigns
- Experience of managing key complex business issues and projects with minimum guidance and shifting objectives.
- Knowledge of implementing coordinated communications campaigns in a matrix organisation
- Strong communicator with excellent writing abilities
- Understanding and experience of coordinated strategic communications
- Results orientated team player and ability to work closely in a small team delivering on our business promises
- Good level of networking, influencing and negotiation skills, with a range of stakeholders at all levels internally
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.