My client, one of the fastest growing global professional services companies, focusing within Education, is currently recruiting for a Group Social Media specialist. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the social media strategy to support and drive business growth across the Group of businesses. This will include the development of brand awareness, lead generation and online reputation management.
What will you be doing?
- Create a social media plan including monthly, weekly and daily focuses
- Create budgets for social media activities
- Stay on top of developments with social media tools
- Educate staff on the use of social media and promote its use within our group of businesses
- Manage and increase presence on existing social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and review sites e.g. Glassdoor, Google, Feefo
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Executive to plan any paid social campaigns to promote certain campaigns or specific content we are working on, being sure to integrate with the company's/companies overall marketing campaign plan and channels
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts across social media platforms
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the companies/group of company's target customers
- Create a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Produce engaging content including social media posts, blog writing and other content formats for social engagement
- Seek out, develop and manage written communications, images, audio/podcasts and video production, and social media posts from original concept through final implementation and publication
What skills do you need?
- Proven work experience as a social media strategist or social media manager, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience of creating amazing content, increasing social media engagement, delivering brand reach and driving improved results through social media channels
- Experience in copywriting and strong creative writing skills to create compelling blog posts and engaging content targeted to our audience
- A creative mindset with the ability to create new and innovative campaign concepts, with an obsessive approach to detail
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment; ability to pivot and work with ambiguity that can sometimes come with working at start-ups/scale-ups
- Experienced in managing paid social media to spend across several campaigns and platforms, (including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, etc.)