A leading digital marketing and technology group are looking for a Group Sales Director with a minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role.
Our client is a marketing services group who are based in London who offer their clients the best in digital, mobile, data and production. The Group Sales Director must have a deep understanding of the group's business propositions and services and focus on the development and conversion of high value opportunities. Other responsibilities include:
- Seek out major clients and form relationships with top tier buyers in the digital industry
- Create, articulate and lead the entire outbound sales strategy, processes and teams
- Exceed a sales target of more than £5 million in the first year with a minimum deal value of £750k (and with deals in line with profitability targets)
- Identify key events and exhibitions to attend and take ownership of strategy and conversion rates
- Look for opportunities within the group to cross sell services
- Provide training for internal sales and client services teams
- Oversee the production of 'gold standard' proposals and pitch presentations by taking a hands on role in defining the sales strategy for every live opportunity
- Identify changes and trends in the digital landscape ensuring the group is ideally placed to capitalise on opportunities
Is it you?
As a Group Sales Director you have 10 years+ experience in a similar role and a proven track record in hitting ambitious targets. You have existing senior relationships and established networks to drive immediate opportunities. Your in depth understanding of the digital and broader marketing landscape and your proven ability to develop and implement a winning sales strategy together with your energy, drive and gravitas enables you to connect with c-suits individuals.
The role will require to you travel extensively in the UK and some international travel.
Salary: £120k per annum + commission (OTE £200k+)
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali will then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter