About The Events Company
A dynamic and fast-growing company that owns some of the UK's most successful trade shows is looking for a Group Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team.
The company runs best of class events in the technology and healthcare sectors and have offices around the world including London, New York and Singapore. They've also won over 30 industry awards in the last 7 years - making them a fantastic company to join.
About The Group Marketing Manager
As the Group Marketing Manager, you'll have full responsibility for strategies, targets, budgets, and price structures for any revenue targets and deliver marketing strategy for their technology events.
Key Responsibilities for the Group Marketing Manager:
* You'll ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging.
* You'll lead and develop content strategy and be responsible for final delivery of the content and educational programmes to meet audience needs.
* You will build relationships and partnerships across the industry - including federations, official bodies and Government organisations.
* You'll oversee the execution of the marketing, promotions and communications campaigns, ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
About The Successful Group Marketing Manager
If you're a proven marketeer and have experience in management, a keen interest in technology and knowledge of the events industry, this could be the ideal role for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Group Marketing Manager
* 5 years' experience at Marketing Manager level or above.
* Experience in developing marketing plans.
* Knowledge and experience in marketing events is advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
* Understanding and knowledge of the technology sector.
* Great written and oral communication skills.
The Group Marketing Manager role pays an annual salary up to £50,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Group Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter