Our client, a fantastic social enterprise group are currently recruiting for a Group Marketing Manager to join them on a one year fixed term contract. Taking the lead as the Group Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for designing and implementing strategies for their digital campaigns. In addition to this, you will be helping to ensure that exciting collateral is produced to help grow the different parts to the group.
Stemming from this, this role will play a central part to developing the group and building third-party partnerships. As such, the Group Marketing Manager will need to ensure that internal communication is effective.
• Promote sales of the group’s products (e.g. Magazine), through local and national marketing activities
• Develop industry knowledge of the social enterprise sector
• Produce and create collateral
• Plan and implement effective digital campaigns
• Organise events
• Liaise with key stakeholders to support the development of the group’s social media presence
• Seek out effect third-party relationships and partnerships
The successful applicants will ideally posses:
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of developing and delivering marketing objectives to help grow a business
• PPC, Content Marketing and SEO experience
• The ability to communicate and build relationships internally and externally
• Prioritise and juggle conflicting tasks to meet deadlines
If this role sounds like the next opportunity for you please do apply straight away as our client would like to conduct interviews as soon as possible, with the view to you starting the role imminently.
Please note that Pathfinders act as an Employment Agency for this role. If you have already registered with Pathfinders, or part of our wider group, Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant about this opportunity.