A fantastic opportunity has become available within a reputable global SAAS construction software business for a Group Marketing Manager based in central London.
As Group Marketing Manager you will have full ownership of all group marketing responsibilities, communication plans and will liaise across Europe and US, ensuring all marketing is aligned.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the global Marketing strategy, providing clear direction to Senior leadership teams and maintaining alignment.
- Support product marketing teams with strategies and ensure optimum results are delivered.
- Working closely with senior board members, stakeholders and managing PR agencies.
- Supporting with investor relations, whilst handling reports and attending financial meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Proven experience dealing with senior stakeholders and c-suite board members
- Project management ability and strong organisational skills
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
The Group Marketing Manager will be joining a Global SAAS business organisation based in London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. The senior leadership's primary goal was to build a company where they would love to work, and even now, with employees positioned globally, that remains the top priority. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place do fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position