Greenhill currently have the pleasure of working exclusively with a Suffolk based, globally recognised electronic consumable’s supplier. Due to a period of growth they now require a strategically led Group Marketing Manager to develop their ecommerce platform and bridge the gap between marketing and sales.
This Group Marketing Manager role is a new position and best suited to an individual who is comfortable leading and influencing a number of internal and external stakeholders. Based at their UK headquarters your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Development of the marketing strategy which aims to achieve growth targets and market share retention
- Management of all marketing campaigns and associated literature
- Development of new ecommerce websites
- Management of one direct report
- Marketing budget management
- Working closely with the sales teams, providing them with appropriate materials which will help them achieving their targets
As Group Marketing Manager you should bring your strategic expertise and proven track record of delivering growth in a marketing role. Prior experience of managing an ecommerce platform is preferred alongside an ability to organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £35 – 40,000 depending on experience, plus a range of company benefits.
If you feel you have the required skills and qualifications for this Group Marketing Manager position please apply today.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.
To consider other opportunities with our experienced Marketing and Sales specialists get in touch with Liz, Kayleigh or Tom to discuss your next career step.